CallFire initiates a series of checks to ensure the integrity of your contact lists. During this process, you may be asked to resolve any errors.
Validation Resolution Options
- Create New Bypass error resolution. For example, if CallFire finds a duplicate number or contact, in will create a new (second) entry.
- Merge Resolve error by overwriting existing contact information with the more recent.
- Scrub Resolve error by removing contact.
- Name manually View a snapshot of your Excel upload and indicate which column contains the phone numbers you want to call
- Use defaults Have the system search for the default column: homePhone
- Mapping/Unrecognized Columns: System unable to determine which phone number to call
- Multiple Rows with the Same Number: The same number found associated with several contacts
- Contains International Numbers: Support for US and Canada only
- Invalid Numbers: Non existent area code, non existent number
- Do Not Call Numbers: Numbers on your CallFire DNC list
- Duplicate Numbers in Campaign: Duplicate numbers detected
- Existing Contacts: Contacts already saved in your All Contacts Library
- Terms of Service: Required to complete process
CallFire strongly recommends these choices as best practices:
- Manually resolve any mapping/unrecognized column errors. Verify the exact numbers you want to call.
- Merge existing contacts. You don't need two copies of the same person in your All Contacts Library.
- Scrub all other numbers, especially duplicate numbers.