To cancel your account you will need to complete the following actions
Please Note: Your CallFire Support Agent (CSM) cannot do this on your behalf
- If you have Call Tracking numbers or Keywords, turn Auto Renew to “Off" for each number and/or keyword.
- If you are on a monthly billing plan, you must downgrade to the Basic Plan.
- Any unused credits from your monthly billing plan will expire on your renewal date.
- "Anytime" or "Pay as you Go" credits purchased with the basic plan will remain in your account for usage until the 12th month from the date of purchase.
- If you have a credit card on file, delete it from your account payment settings.
Though your account will be inactive, you will still be able to login and access your account history.
Again, your CallFire CSM can help walk you through this process, but he or she cannot do this for you.