This guide is for CallFire’s Cloud Call Center users, and explains how to:
- Export campaign call details
- Export sound files (if you’re a SmartDrop user)
- Import sound files
- Export billing history
- Export in-progress legacy campaigns for import in the new platform
How to export a campaign’s call details
- Begin on your Campaign Dashboard.
- Click the Excel icon to the left of the campaign name. This will link to your call details, where you will be able to export your list to Excel for formatting.
- Scroll down to the bottom left of the call details page, and click the export options link for CSV.
- Once the file is downloaded, follow the prompts to save the exported file.
How to export sound files
IMPORTANT: Your sound files’ customized names will not transfer. You will have to rename your sound files either during the download process or once they are imported into the new platform.
- Select Toolbox → Sound Manager from your top menu.
- In the middle of your screen, you will see a list of all the sound files saved to your account.
- To download a file, click the magnifying glass icon next to the file of your choice.
- This will prompt your computer to download your sound as a .wav file.
If you prefer to rename your sound file once it's downloaded, right-click the sound file and select "Show in Folder" from the pop-up menu. Then right-click on the sound file in the destination you've selected to save the file (desktop, downloads, etc.) and click "Rename." Change the name of the sound file and it will upload with the modified file name.
How to import sound files into CallFire’s new platform
- After logging into your new CallFire account, hover over your name in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Sounds tab.
- Click the +Sound button.
- Select the Upload a File option.
- Select the previously downloaded sound file that you exported from the legacy platform. The new sound file will populate at the bottom of your sound file list.
How to export billing history
- Select Billing Manager in your top menu.
- In the middle of your screen, you will see a field where you can specify a Start Date.
- Change this Start Date to the creation of your account (if you’re unsure, use 01/01/2011). You do not need to enter an End Date. Click the Go button.
- To download your credit/debit history, click one of the download options next to the Export Options beneath this section.
- To download your usage history, click one of the download options next to the Export Options beneath the section titled Dialing Summary.
How to export legacy platform campaign data
The following instructions are for CallFire users who wish to export unfinished campaigns from their existing accounts in order to import, recreate, and complete those campaigns on the new platform. The process consists of filtering and exporting all undialed contacts at the campaign level, formatting the results, and importing the data into your new account.
To begin, log in to your existing CallFire account at legacy.callfire.com, and navigate to the Campaign Dashboard.
Part 1: Create a subset campaign
A subset campaign allows you to isolate the contacts that have not yet been dialed.
- Check the box to the left of the campaign whose data you wish to export.
- From the Campaign Control: Select an Option drop-down, select Create Subset Campaign.
- Click Go.
- In the next window, click Yes, use the current campaign format.
Select the disposition(s) you wish to include in your new campaign (i.e., contacts with whom you have not yet spoken).
- Check the Busy, No Answer, and Not Dialed selections.
- If you created a custom disposition question set, you will see those additional options available under the Agent Entered Dispositions section.
- Click Create Subset.
You will automatically be redirected to your Campaign Dashboard, where you will see the subset displayed as a new campaign entitled "<Original Campaign Name> (Subset)."
Part 2: Export the subset campaign
- Click the Excel icon to the left of the new (subset) campaign name.
This will link to your call records, where you will be able to export your list to Excel for formatting.
- Scroll to the bottom left of the call records page and click the Export options link for CSV.
- Follow the prompts to save the export file.
Select the preferred location from the left-side panel of your Save As dialogue box, and save the file.
- Open your newly saved file either from a File Explorer window or from within your Excel application.
Part 3: Edit your new data sheet
- Delete empty columns
- Delete columns Q and R (Logs and Recordings).
- Delete columns B (Id) through O (Response).
NOTE: The original column A contains your contacts’ phone numbers and column P contains the rest of the data that was originally uploaded with your contact list. Do not delete these columns.
Once you’ve deleted the columns you no longer need, you’ll be left with the phone number in column A. Column B will contain "Extra Data," including additional contact information that was consolidated when your original data spreadsheet was uploaded. You are going to convert the data in this column back into individual columns.
- Select Column B (Extra Data) -- position your mouse over the column letter B and left-click.
- From the Data menu, click Text to Columns as shown below.
- Delete the first row, including the Phonenumber and ExtraData headings, so that your list contains only contact data (no headings).
- Save as a CSV file: File → Save as → File Type: CSV (comma delimited).
Your list is now ready for importing into your new account.