This guide is for CallFire’s SMS and Voice Broadcast users, and explains how to:
- Export campaign call details
- Export billing history
How to export a campaign’s call details
- Begin on your Campaign Dashboard.
- Click the Excel icon to the left of the campaign name. This will link to your call details, where you will be able to export your list to Excel for formatting.
- Scroll to the bottom left of the call details page, and click the export options link for CSV.
- Once the file is downloaded, follow the prompts to save the exported file.
How to export billing history
- Select Billing Manager in your top menu.
- In the middle of your screen, you will see a field where you can specify a Start Date.
- Change this Start Date to the creation of your account (if you’re unsure, use 01/01/2011). You do not need to enter an End Date. Click the Go button.
- To download your credit/debit history, click one of the download options next to the Export Options beneath this section.
- To download your usage history, click one of the download options next to the Export Options beneath the section titled Dialing Summary.