Quickly identify broadcast progress, manage status, and access each individual broadcast.
|See Also: What is Voice Broadcast? | Outbound IVR|
How do I?
Customize your broadcast list view
- Filter by date range using the Calendar button.
- Limit to customized labels with the Filter Labels box.
- Find broadcasts using any part of the broadcast name from the Search box.
Create a new Broadcast
Click "New Voice Broadcast" get started with your next Voice Broadcast.
Start, Stop, or Delete a Broadcast
Check the box to the left of your broadcast name, click "Actions", and select either "Start", "Stop", or "Edit". TIP: You can also Stop or Start the broadcast from the individual broadcast’s Overview.
By default, CallFire titles your broadcasts, “Voice Broadcast, [date and time created]”. Click the name to view the broadcast details. The name can be edited in the detail settings.
This shows the current state of your broadcast. Possible statuses:
- Not Finalized: Broadcast is missing a contact list, sound files, or set up is otherwise incomplete.
- Stopped: Broadcast has been created but not Started or Scheduled
- Scheduled: Broadcast has been created and scheduled to run at a later date and/or time.
- Running: Broadcast is now in process, attempting to deliver your recorded messages.
- Finished: All contacts attached to the broadcast have been dialed.
Shows number of contacts dialed or suppressed for Do Not Call, and how many remain to be dialed. Remaining amount is also displayed as a percentage of the total contacts.
These columns indicate near real-time dispositions of calls within the broadcast.
Optional tags you may have applied to the campaign; labels are used for filtering campaigns into groups for reporting or other purposes.
Shows the most recent date that calls were dialed or settings were changed.