Manage credit cards saved to your account for purchases and renewal payments.
Monthly plans, keywords, phone numbers and any renewable purchases require that you save a credit card to your account. It is recommended to keep a second card stored to your account in case there is a processing failure on your Preferred card.
- Automatic renewals of Keywords, Phone Numbers, and Monthly plans are charged to the payment set as “Preferred” by default.
- If you have created a Low Balance Auto-Payments, it will also default to your Preferred payment method.
How do I?
Add another payment credit card to my account:
- Click add credit card.
- Complete the form with the required billing information.
- Click Save Card.
Set my preferred billing method:
- Hover your mouse over the card you want to set as preferred
- Click the set preferred link that appears.
Edit a credit card saved to my account:
- Click the edit link
- Re-enter the card number and cvv code.
- Edit additional card information as needed.
- If this is the primary / preferred card for your account, click to check Make this my preferred card for future payments and purchases.
- Click Save Card to apply changes.
Delete an old card from my account:
- Hover your mouse over the card information that you want to delete.
- Click the delete link that appears.
- If the card you are deleting is the only card saved to your account, you will be prompted to turn off any automatic renewals or auto pay settings.
- If you do not wish to disable these renewals, click Cancel to first add another credit card before proceeding.
- If you disable these renewals without another credit card on file, any numbers or keywords will expire at renewal, and low-balance auto payments will not process, potentially resulting in zero credits on your account and preventing further account activity.