A summary of your porting requests is displayed.
Port ID: CallFire reference number used to track your porting request.
Status: Unless the status indicates Accepted, further action may be needed by you.
- Unfinished: You have not yet completed the port request in its entirety. THIS doesn’t save any numbers initially input into the form?
- Payment required: Payment of the first month’s lease fee is required to initiate processing of your original port request.
- Print and Fax Form to CallFire:
- Print the Letter of Authorization. Initial, sign, and date where indicated.
- Return to CallFire along with current bill or invoice to email@example.com or Fax, 310-943-0415.
- Accepted/Waiting for Activation: Your number has received FOC (Firm Order Commitment) date, and will be in service on the date and time specified.
- Review the porting date displayed. Be sure to configure your number prior to the porting date, from the Phone Numbers section of your account.
- Confirmed: Your number has now been successfully ported to CallFire. You need to configure your number to receive calls and / or texts.
- Reference the porting date displayed. Be sure to configure your number prior to the porting date, from the Phone Numbers section of your account.
Date Requested: Date you originally opened the port request.
Date Form Received: Date you returned the completed Letter of Authorization to CallFire via email or fax.
Porting Date: Date the ported number will be active in your CallFire account.
Current Carrier: Phone provider from which the number is being ported to CallFire.
Print and Fax Form to CallFire: Print the Letter of Authorization using the Print Form button provided. Initial, sign, and date where indicated. Return to CallFire along with current bill or invoice by fax to 310-943-0415 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also attach when you create a ticket - you can create a ticket in the lower right corner by clicking 'help' as well.