Quickly identify broadcast progress, manage status, and access each individual broadcast.
How do I?
Customize the broadcast list view
- Filter by date range using the Calendar button.
- Limit to customized labels with the Filter Labels box.
- Search broadcasts using any part of the broadcast name from the Search box.
Start a new Broadcast
Start, Stop, or Delete a Broadcast
Check the box to the left of your broadcast name, click "Actions", and select either Start, Stop, or Edit.
TIP: You can also Stop or Start the broadcast from the individual broadcast’s Overview.
By default, CallFire titles your broadcasts, “[Voice/IVR/Text] Broadcast, [date and time created]”. Click the name to view the broadcast details. The name can be edited in the detail settings.
This shows the current state of your broadcast. Possible statuses:
- Not Finalized: Broadcast is missing a contact list, sound files, or set up is otherwise incomplete.
- Stopped: Broadcast has been created but not Started or Scheduled
- Scheduled: Broadcast has been created and scheduled to run at a later date and/or time
- Running: Broadcast is now in process, attempting to deliver your recorded messages.
- Finished: All contacts attached to the broadcast have been dialed.
Shows number of contacts dialed or suppressed for Do Not Call, and how many remain to be dialed; remaining amount is also displayed as a percentage of the total contacts.
These columns indicate near real-time dispositions of calls within the broadcast.
Tags you have applied to the campaign; labels are used for filtering campaigns into groups for reporting or other purposes.
Shows the most recent date that calls were dialed or settings were changed.