A Phone Number cannot accept calls until it has been configured to a forwarding number.
|See Also: What is an IVR? | Create Outbound IVR|
Inbound IVRs are placed on inbound CallFire Call Tracking Phone Numbers to provide options for inbound callers and capture their keypresses. IVRs are frequently created to route incoming callers (ie. "For sales, press one. For billing, press two." Etc.), setup a simple voicemail system, customize call handling based on office hours, or host a customer satisfaction survey.
- For simple number forwarding, the Call Tracking setup may be sufficient.
- For advanced or more complex configuration requirements, consider an IVR set up.
- You can also use IVR to create an outbound broadcast to your contacts.
How do I?
Only select numbers that you wish to configure identically. If the numbers will not be forwarded to the same numbers or require differing settings, they need to be configured individually.
- Check the box to the left of the Number(s) you wish to configure and click "Add".
- To select all numbers listed, click "Add All".
- If you select a number in error, simply click the box to the left of the number and click "Remove", or "Remove All" to begin again.
- Click "Next".
Create an IVR
The CallFire IVR Designer is a simple graphical interface that creates XML as you move different nodes into place. The IVR toolbar provides both Basic and Advanced drag-and-drop tags. You can toggle between the drag-and-drop view and the XML Editor view.
For assistance, use Click here for help.
|To send an email to CallFire’s IVR team requesting assistance to build your IVR, click Build it for me.|