When adding contacts to a broadcast or campaign, you can select from individual contacts already saved to your account, or manually enter individual contacts.
|Go to: Select Existing | Add New|
|See Also: Add Contacts | Manage Contacts|
To begin, choose Add Single Contact from Additional options.
TIP: CallFire recommends that you search for a contact before creating it, as the contact may already exist in your account.
- Type a phone number or name into the Search box to locate a contact.
- Click + to the left of the contact.
- Once all contacts are searched and selected, click "Done".
- If you add a contact in error, click – to the left of the Selected Contact to remove.
- Complete contact fields (First & Last Name; Work, Home, and Mobile Phone; Zip Code).
- Be sure to type the phone number to be used for contact into the "Home Phone" text box.
- Click "Save".