The Contacts page allows you to manage all contacts within your account.
|Go to: Search Contacts | Upload List | Delete Contacts | Export Contacts | Edit Contacts|
|See Also: Add Contacts | Contact List Editor|
How do I?
- Type any portion of either a contact name or phone number in the search box provided
- Click the "Search".
- To narrow your results, make your search characters as specific as possible.
- Click "Upload".
- Type a unique name to identify the contact list.
- Click "Choose a file" and select a file from your computer (XLS, XLSX, or CSV) up to 10MB.
- You may be prompted to select a title for each column to confirm the default mapping:*
- Verify the first name, last name, and phone* are correctly identified.
HINT: The contact number to be dialed by CallFire should be identified "Home Phone".
- It is not required that you map additional columns; "Default" is acceptable.
*The option to select "Automatically name columns next time" is NOT recommended
- Click "Contact".
- Enter all the available contact info.
- NOTE: Home Phone is the field CallFire uses for dialing or sending messages.
- Search for the specific contact(s).
- Select the check box to the left of the displayed contact name.
- To select all contacts, click the check box to the left of the column title, Contact Name.
- Click "Delete".
- CallFire will prompt you to "Confirm" your wish to permanently delete the contact(s).
WARNING: Choose carefully! Once contacts are deleted they cannot be restored.
- Click "Export".
- All contacts from the list will be included in the resulting export to a .csv file.
- Search for the specific contact
- Click the displayed contact name.
- Make changes to the contact information panel displayed to the right.
- Click "Save".