An integration allows you to directly import contacts to your CallFire account from an external application.
|Go to: Connect | Disconnent | Common Questions|
|See Also: Integrated CRM and List Providers|
How do I?
- Click Connect to the right of the application for which you want to enable the integration.
- When prompted to authenticate in the Set up Integration window, click OK.
- Follow the prompts to authenticate your selected application.
To disable access from your external application to your CallFire account, click Disconnect to the right of the integration.
Will CallFire information be sent back to my CRM?
- Salesforce, Zoho, NetSuite, and Nation Builder are all two-way integrations. Two-way integrations allow for the import of contacts from the CRM and also for the push of data back to the CRM.
- MailChimp is a one-way integration and allows only for importing MailChimp contacts into CallFire. No data is returned to MailChimp.
Can I automate the syncing of my contact lists?
Yes. Once the integration is established, toggle the option below Contact List Sync to automate.
Can I control how often data is pushed back from CallFire to my CRM for any of the two-way integrations?
Yes. Once the integration is established, you can designate how often you want data to be returned to your CRM. Select "Never", "Hourly", or "Daily".