The Contact List Editor allows you to manage contacts within a specific list. This can be helpful if you want to make edits to an individual contact that may be included multiple times within your account.
|Go to: Rename List | Search Contacts | Upload List | Add Contact | Delete Contacts | Export Contacts | Edit Contacts|
|See Also: Add Contacts | All Contacts|
To manage a contact across lists for the entire account, return to Contact Lists | All Contacts.
How do I?
Select (highlight) the current name, make any edits, and click Apply.
- Type any portion of either a contact name or phone number in the search box provided
- Click the search icon.
- To narrow your results, make your search characters as specific as possible.
- Click "Upload".
- Click "Choose a file" and select a file from your computer (XLS, XLSX, or CSV) up to 10MB.
- You may be prompted to select a title for each column to confirm the default mapping:
NOTE: The option Automatically name columns next time is not recommended
- Verify the first name, last name, and phone are correctly identified.
HINT: The contact number to be dialed by CallFire should be identified "Home Phone".
- It is not required that you map additional columns; "Default" is acceptable.
- Click "Contact".
- Enter all the available contact info.
NOTE: Home Phone is the field CallFire uses for dialing or sending messages.
- Click "Save".
WARNING: Choose carefully! You will not be prompted to confirm the deletion. Once contacts are deleted they cannot be restored.
- Search for the specific contact.
- Select the check box to the left of the displayed contact name.
- Click "Remove".
- Click "Export".
- All contacts from the list will be included in the resulting export.
- Search for the specific contact
- Click the displayed contact name.
- Make changes to the contact information panel displayed to the right.
- Click "Save".