Call Tracking Numbers, or Virtual Phone Numbers, allow you to obtain local or toll free numbers to use in your marketing efforts.
|Go to: Search Numbers | Complete Purchase | Number Setup | Common Questions|
|See Also: Configure Call Tracking | Set up an IVR | Purchase Credits|
Business often purchase a phone number to use on advertisements and track the effectiveness of various campaigns. Call Tracking Numbers can also work for texting when you need to send text messages from a long code instead of a short code.
Call data can be linked to Google Analytics, and call detail reports can be shared with others without granting them full account access to your CallFire account.
How do I?
Choose from a local prefix, toll-free, or a combination. NOTE: CallFire does not provide vanity numbers, and you cannot search for an exact phone number.
To find numbers with a local prefix, search by that area code.
TIP: You can narrow your search by including the prefix.
Alternately, you can search by City or Zip Code
Toll-Free Numbers are not searchable. Available toll-free numbers are automatically displayed.
To purchase five or more numbers at once:
- Click "This is a bulk order"
- Select a pre-filled quantity, or enter a custom quantity.
With a bulk order, you will not be able to view or select the individual numbers prior to purchase.
- Click the number(s) you wish to purchase from the list displayed below the search.
- To see additional choices, click "Show More" below the list.
- To remove a selected number, simply click the number.
- NOTE: You can also purchase credits on this screen; credits are required for your phone number to receive calls.
- Choose 100, 500, 1000, or enter a custom amount.
- Phone Number purchase and renewal requires a credit card saved to your account.