Your request may be rejected when:
- Contact information on LOA does not match current carrier records (most common).
- Unpaid balance is due to the current carrier.
- Service term with the current carrier is less than 90 days.
- There is a pending name or address change.
- Porting of your phone number has been prohibited by a Court of Law, is sub-judice and relevant to a case being handled in court, or other contractual obligation restricting portability.
- CallFire may be unable to to provide service in the area requested.
CallFire will contact you regarding any rejection and present a remedy when possible.