I received a text response indicating that the contact wants no further communication from me. How can I make sure I don’t contact them again?
- If the contact responded with the word STOP, they will automatically be added to your account wide Do Not Contact list and excluded from any future broadcasts.
- Opt outs will not occur automatically if Do Not Call list on your account's Settings page is disabled. (this account setting is enabled by default)
- If the contact responds with something other than the word “stop”, you may need to add them manually.
- Click “Contact Lists” from the left navigation panel
- Click on “DNC List”
- Search for the contact.
- If your search returns no results, manually enter the number into your Do Not Contact list.