We typically send an initial response to a request with 24 business hours. A team member may subsequently call or email in the following days to clarify questions or requirements. From there, turnaround time will depend on the complexity of your IVR request. In general, requests are fulfilled on on a first-come, first-served basis.
Articles in this section
- How do people find out about my keyword?
- Inbox is missing texts I'm sure I’ve received. Where are they?
- How do I make sure I don't text someone that has requested I stop messages?
- What are credits? What are they used for?
- Do My Credits Expire?
- What if need more credits before my next renewal?
- How can I add credits?
- How are outbound calls billed?
- Why did my payment fail?
- How do I obtain opt-ins/consent?